Grouped or Individual Countries Map – WordPress
“Grouped or Individual Countries Map” plugin offers WordPress site authors to create a countries/territories/regions map for different purposes.
You can select zoom levels, default latitude/longitude to focus, colors of listed and unlisted areas, map legends or informations, URL/Links for countries or groups etc.
You can create as much maps as you require – no restrictions on quantity, and can simply use them by using automatically generated shortcodes.
#What can be done specifically using this plugin?
- This plugin can be used to create a map of regions by combining countries.
- Or it can be used to group countries in a map.
- Or even it can be used to produce a simple countries map with custom color and data.
- Or for any other generic purposes, like presenting infomation using a map.
Some Key Features:
- Create as many countries/regions/groups as you want
- Custom colors and other presentation parameters.
- Support URL/Links for countries/regions/groups
- Support custom pop-up texts
- Easy to use shortcode, which generates automatically.
- Quick Start page for backend/dashboard
- And many more…
Sample Live Demos:
- Demo 01: EU Map (Grouped Countries based on EU Joining Year)
- Demo 02: 10 Happiest Countries
- Demo 03: Sample Areas of Activities (with clickable target links)
- Demo 04: Population Map of South Asia
#02: 24-May-2016 - Update - Ver 1.1 - Minor Fix - Compatibility tested successfully with WordPress 4.5.2
#01: 30-Nov-2015 - Initial Release