Progressive Web App (PWA) & Push Notications for WordPress
Progressive Web App for WordPress module provides users an app like interface in which they can experience the high-performance benefits of the store either online or offline. There will be push notifications that can be sent on a user via desktop web and mobile web to re-engage on your website.
Admin will be able to configure any site like e-commerce or blogging in PWA with this plugin. Users will be able to come to your site by launching the app from their mobile and can interact with your site through an app like interface.
- PWA app increase the performance of your site.
- Users will be able to download the PWA app for your store.
- Your site can be cached at client’s end for offline view.
- Desktop app is also supported for chrome v76 and above.
- Analytics report for the PWA installations.
- Analytics report for the subscribers who have allowed notifications for your site.
- Increase in store sales with user engaging features.
- Admin can enter name, shortname and choose background and theme color for the pwa.
- Admin can upload the pwa icons from backend.
- Users can allow/block the notifications for your site.
- It is Compatible with all the WordPress and WooCommerce themes but the theme needs to be responsive.
- Admin can send push notifications to the users who have allowed the notifications.
- Unlimited number of notifications and subscribers.
- Admin can add, edit and delete notifications from the Progressive Web App menu at admin end.
- Admin can enter title, description, url and choose image for the notification content.
- Multilingual is also supported with the given .pot file in the plugin.
Visit this URL for documentation of the plugin – User Guide
Dear Customers, if you have any question/query with the plugin or need any special customizing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to answer as quick as possible. If you have a moment, please rate our plugins, We’ll appreciate it very much!….Thank you.
v 1.1.1 Added License Activation in configuration menu. Fixed security issues.
v 1.1.0 Added new analytics submenu. Added analytics reports for PWA installations and subscribers count. Fixed security issues.
v 1.0.0 Initial Release