What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Wikiomatic Automatic Post Generator Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge Wikipedia To WordPress post importer plugin that is ideal for auto blogging and automatic Wikipedia post publishing. It uses the Wikipedia API in combination with Google Knowledge Graph API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia with the aim to allow anyone to edit articles. Wikipedia is the largest and most popular general reference work on the Internet and is ranked among the ten most popular websites. Chances are you can make use of the site to drive traffic and generate prospects for your business.
You can import post from Wikipedia’s database, containing articles, images, videos or sounds.
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any search term you define. Example: ‘Restaurants in New York’, ‘London’, ‘famous rock bands’
Other plugin features:
- Parse imported content using Regex and to use them in custom variables (get date of birth, location, etc.)
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page or any other custom post type
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- PHP curl
Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-06-15
First version released!
Version 1.1 Release Date 2017-06-29
Fixed Google Translate
Version 1.1.1 Release Date 2017-08-22
Fixed Google Translate
Version 1.1.2 Release Date 2017-09-27
Version 1.1.3 Release Date 2017-11-07
Version 1.1.4 Release Date 2018-04-25
Added translation settings for rules
Version 1.1.5 Release Date 2018-12-16
Added nested importing support - import mixed content into a single post, from multiple plugins created by CodeRevolution
Version 1.1.6 Release Date 2019-01-15
Added Gutenberg block support
Version 1.1.7 Release Date 2019-04-19
Version 1.1.8 Release Date 2019-06-22
Added the ability to parse imported content using Regex and to use them in custom variables
Version 1.1.9 Release Date 2019-11-15
WordPress 5.3 compatibility update
Version 1.2.0 Release Date 2020-05-11
New features added for content templates Bugfix update
Are you already a customer?
If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 5.5 Tested!
Do you like our work and want more of it? Check out this plugin bundle!