WooCommerce Embed Products
WooCommerce Embed Products offers an easy way to integrate products from one or
shops into your website using shortcodes.
This plugin only works with WooCommerce shops and every websites you want to connect to MUST have permalinks enabled, since this plugin is using the official WordPress REST API.
- A shortcode to display a single product
- A shortcode to display a list of products
- Possibility to filter and sort the products list
- Products are displayed with the name, the default photo, the price, the stock status and a
direct link to the product (each info can be showed or hidden)
- Optimized with WordPress native caching feature to display pages faster and limit bandwidth
- Works with WooCommerce shops (v2 and v3)
- English (100%)
- Français (100%)
You can help translating the plugin in your language by contacting us.
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
- Get a WooCommerce API key and secret from the WooCommerce shop (see
- After that you need to configure shop settings of the woocommerce site you want to display
- Then add shortcodes on any page, article or widget using the shop identifier.
Can I display products from www.example-shop.com inside my website ?
YES, it is the purpose of this plugin.
Can I display products from several websites ?
YES, there is no limit, you can add as many WooCommerce websites as you want, but a shortcode
can only fetch
products from a single website.
Can I customize the display of products ?
YES, the plugin has several filters to let you change small things or the whole template if you
want, it’s very
Can I display variable products ?
YES, but only the default variation will be displayed.
Can I display grouped products ?
Can I display featured products ?
What information are displayed ?
Product’s name, price, link, stock status (in stock / out of stock) and stock quantity can be