The “Post By Date Range” plugin makes post filterable by date. It can filter any type of post/page/custom post type and then builds the necessary interface using WordPress core functions to properly utilize it.
Video Tutorial: Post By Date Range
New Version 2.0.1 released which support PHP7! You can now delete posts by date range.
Post by Author feature added!
- Filter posts by Author
- Filter posts can be done via pre-defined and jQuery based drop down options. Such as –
- Last 7 Days
- Month to date
- Year to date
- The previous Month
- Specific Date
- All Dates Before
- All Dates After
- Date Range
- One Click Install and Unistall option
- Minimum foot prints and resource utilization
- No design hack is needed
- No programming hack is needed
- Bulk Posts delete by Date Range
- Zero (0) Configuration and extremely simple to use!
- Built for WordPress 3.0+, other old version may work but not tested
Bulk Post Delete by Date Range Added
Post Type, Post Status Filter Added
Filter by Author added
Specific Date Search Error Fixed
First CodeCanyon version realased.